Hello once again everyone!
Today I’d like to talk to you about something I know all of you are interested in… browsing. More specifically browsing in style.
First of all my two favorite browsers are Chrome and Firefox. Both of them do an excellent job, however just installing them is not enough. There are a couple extensions you should look into getting, and while you’re at it feel free to look for more that suit you.
- Add Block Plus
- Google Dictionary
- Add Block Plus
As you can tell I don’t like ads. They drive me crazy, sometimes are responsible for malware, and the web is a much better place without them. Don’t care for Chrome or Firefox? Give Safari or Opera a try. The most modern versions of Internet Explorer 10+ do alright but they leave a lot to be desired.
Hello once more fellow tech enthusiasts!
Today I wanted to bring to your attention some good resources I use daily to keep up with new technologies. Giving 10 minutes a day to read the headlines and scan a few articles will go a long way in exposing you to the plethora of things going on in the world.
- Ars Technica – http://arstechnica.com/
- Is a good place to find everything from new products, which are often disruptively cheap and easy to acquire. Take for example the Amazon Fire Stick, why don’t you have one?
- Futurology Subreddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/futurology
- Discussion of new & upcoming (not fully developed) technology. This gets you thinking of how new tech will change the world in the years to come.
- Think Geek – http://www.thinkgeek.com/
- This is a place where you can express your inner geek / techie. You’ll find some amazing things on here good for hours of fun. One of my personal favorites is the Annoy-a-tron which has come along way from it’s humble beggining as a plain circuit board.