Looking for a temporary job? Want to earn some extra income? Well, look no further!
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people for temporary jobs across the country. The results of the 2020 Census will help determine each state’s representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for schools, hospitals, library’s, roads, and so much more!
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions.
- Be registered in the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check.
- Commit to complete training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
Most census jobs require employees to:
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Have access to a computer with internet and an email account (to complete training).
If you currently have a job, your current job must be compatible with Census Bureau employment and must not create any conflicts of interest. They will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
2020 Census jobs provide:
- $15+ per hour
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
For more information attend one of two of our Census Application Help Sessions:
Monday, October 28: 10am-1pm: APL Downstairs (Computer Area)
Saturday, November 2: 9am-12pm: APL Downstairs (Computer Area)
Census personnel will be on site to answer any and all questions. There will be 3 computers set aside for these help sessions.