The Book Sale in the Dillsboro Public Library Basement will reopen on Tuesday, September 1st. This sale is open whenever the Dillsboro Public Library is open. However, we ask you to please observe the following precautions:
- Access to the Book Sale will be by the library elevator to the basement. The elevator is small, so everyone should ride the elevator separately, unless you are from the same household.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided and keep your mask on while in the library building.
- Within the book sale area, you must use social distancing. If there are more than 4 people already in the book sale room, just take a seat in the open area or browse the local history room until someone leaves the book sale.
- Select your books for purchase and take them to the circulation desk upstairs to pay.
- Bags are available for your use. Both paper and plastic bags are located on the desk in the book sale room.
- Children under the age of 10 should be accompanied by an adult.
Books will be $1 per bag on Friday, September 18th and Saturday, September 19th.
The Library District is also accepting donations of used books again. If you have a large quantity, we ask that you please drop them off at the Dillsboro Public Library.