Have you loved your Library today? Libraries have always been a big part of my life. Everything from my school libraries to public libraries have played a huge role in shaping my future. I remember Summer Reading Programs, checking out books for my AR reading in school, hanging out at events and making new friends at The Library.
Ways to participate!
1. Visit your local library. If you have a chance to stop into one of our branches this week let your library staff know how much you appreciate them and all they do to encourage community, literacy and education.
2. Give us a shout out on social media! Visit us on Facebook or Twitter.
3. Send an email to a staff member who recently helped you find the answer to your question or suggested your most recent read letting them know you appreciated their assistance.
4. Introduce a child to the magic of the library and read to them from a picture book.
5. Share the reason You Love Libraries in a comment below!