Hello once more everyone. This week I have something for you I think you’ll find useful.
If you’re a smart phone user, Android or iPhone I suggest taking a look at the following applications. These are apps I’ve used for some time and provide lots of usefulness.
- Pandora, (Android & iOS) free internet radio. Make a station based on an artist of a type of music and it will provide similar content for you to listen to.
- Wunderlist, a list management application. There are many list application out there but this is one of the best.
- iExit, (Android & iOS) a must have for travelers. Looking for a Starbucks or something else while road-tripping? This will allow you to see what is at the exit ahead of you.
- Cash, (Android & iOS) this is hands down the easiest way to digitally send money to your friends.
- Duolingo, (Android & iOS) if you feel like learning another language start here. It’s enjoyable and easy to get going.
- Dropbox, if you’re not already using Dropbox, you should be. It offers a great solution to put your files in the cloud. Do you have family pictures or important documents you can’t afford to lose? Of course, we all do. If you want to store it yourself buy a Drobo, otherwise sign up for a free Dropbox account.
Good luck app hunting and I hope you find these apps as useful as I did!